A voice developed for today, releasing Biblical truth to teach people not to be deceived. Releasing Truth Ministries, founded in 2012, offers a valuable blog MWF. I grew up in Western Kentucky with a solid foundation set in God’s Word. I am proof that God never leaves us nor forsakes us. As a young adult, I stepped out of God’s will. During this time He placed vision and dreams within me. As much as I wanted to serve God, I could not make sense out of His direction for me. Now today, I have clear vision after much time spent in the fire of refinement. We have to trust and obey. Sounds like a simple pre-school song, yet major factors for us adults. God’s Word deepened, discernment sharpened and spiritual warfare became clear. My husband and I walked this path together, which helped us turn a tragic four-wheeler accident into a modern day miracle. As iron sharpens iron, so shall we sharpen each other. God’s Word is sharp as a double edged sword. God’s Word is full of power for us to walk in victory. As the enemy continues to confuse and distract individuals, we must release Biblical truth to set people free and see them healed.
- Identify the real enemy- the one who is here to steal, kill, and destroy.
- The reason for blood then and today- the purpose of both is to save lives: a new perspective.
- Avoid the fight, Let God make it right- vengeance is mine, says the Lord.
- Breaking a Spirit of Fear- fear is a real demon attempting to disrupt our faith.
- Our personal testimony- battling Satan, receiving a modern day miracle
- Rebuilding a child’s broken spirit- place your knee pads on and set your mind to fast.
- Balance of Communication for Professionals- balance with God, family and career.
“I know and correspond with many women who are incarcerated, hungry for truth. Sending Vicki’s blog post attached with letters encourage and inspire, especially in a place that often seems hopeless. One particular inmate began a prayer and devotional group, POP (Power of Prayer). The small group that began at one table now has grown to three meeting seven days a week each morning from 7-7:45. Vicki’s nuggets of truth are often shared and souls are nourished.” ~Penelope Childers, Author, Fresno, CA
“Vicki Hurley’s blog, Releasing Truth, has become an encouraging and convicting daily devotional in my life. She bases all she writes on the pure Word of God and offers specific scriptures to read and pray within her messages of hope. The Holy Spirit-filled intimacy in her words ministers directly to my heart and mind to be more like Christ.” ~Kathy Boyd Fellure, Author